Vidcast (Vodcast) + My First Vidcast Experience!

Hello lovely people! Welcome back to Little Things With Şevval! Today, I am really excited because I am going to share my first vidcast with you and it is about drama in English language teaching. However, before that, we need to talk about what vidcast is. I hope you will enjoy today's menu! Have a nice reading!

What is Vidcast?

Vidcast is a word that combines VIDeo and podCAST. It is also called "Vcast", "Vodcast" and "Videocast". They all are different names of the same thing: it is the combination of a video and a podcast and uses the same RSS syndication method to deliver the material to the audience.

Here is the link to my Vidcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-q2Umb9Vt0


I hope you enjoyed today's topic and my vidcast. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments section. I will see you in my next blog. Take care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Management System (LMS) + Moodle + Blackboard: Create Your Own Online Learning Sites!

How to Create Your Own Activity on Quizlet + My Own Activity

Podcast: Create Your Own Podcast! + My First Podcast Experience