How to Create Your Own Activity on Quizlet + My Own Activity

Hello guys, welcome back to my blog!

I have talked about the Quizlet platform, its limitations, and how and where to use it in my earlier post. However, today I want to share the activity that I prepared for fourth graders and give you a simple guideline for you to create your own activities.

First of all, if you do not have an account on Quizlet, you should open one in order to be able to create activities on Quizlet. 

Then you should click on the 'Create' button. 


After clicking, it will allow you to start creating your study set as you can see in my activity: 


Later you can start to write your terms, vocabulary, grammar rules, or the things that you want to use in your class. You can add pictures to make your student learn the vocabulary easily. Here are examples from my activity: 
 




There are a lot of ways to practice vocabulary on Quizlet. After creating your activity, you can make your students use the flashcards for memorization. They can write vocabulary, match words with their meaning, use test techniques to learn the vocabulary, and learn how to pronounce the vocabulary by using Quizlet.

Flashcards:



Writing:


Test:


Match:





Also if you want to read my earlier post about Quizlet, here is the link: https://thelittlethingswithsevval.blogspot.com/2020/11/quizlet.html 

Thank you for reading. I will see you in my next blog. Until then, stay safe and healthy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Management System (LMS) + Moodle + Blackboard: Create Your Own Online Learning Sites!

Podcast: Create Your Own Podcast! + My First Podcast Experience